Sorry, Code for Change program is now closed.
Thank you :)
Last year marked the 13th and final year of the the program. The Code for Change is a unique in-kind donation program to support select charitable organizations. Every year, we set aside 10% of our profits to put towards the Code for Change program. As part of the program, we will match your organization dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum of $10,000 of in-kind support to help increase your reach through web, social and print media.
This means that our company will donate, in-kind, our professional print/web design and development services equal to the amount that your organization is willing to contribute to a project.
The goals of the program are to help charities:
- Increase accessibility to available services for marginalized individuals;
- Increase the capacity for organizations to operate effectively using online communication; and
- Lower organizational core operating costs
Any Non-profit, charitable or community organization within Canada may be eligible for the program. International organizations are also encouraged to apply. We are looking to help organizations that share our philosophy of community service and help in areas such as science and technology, social support, education, youth advocacy, public health, environment and the arts.
We can help your organization build:
- Content Management Systems so you can easily manage your own website;
- Social/community networking websites for you and your clients to communicate and connect with one another;
- Client Relationship Management Systems to record and manage case notes, communications, and case histories;
- eLearning platforms for clients to access training opportunities where traditional classroom courses are not available;
- Intranets for staff and Boards to communicate, share ideas, vote and collaborate on organizational documents
Since the start of the Code for Change program, our company has donated over $500,000 of in-kind support to charities, non-profits and community programs in Canada and around the world.
Past recipients include:
Boys and Girls Club of Greater Vancouver, Quadra Village Community Centre, Innovative Communities.Org, Alexandra Neighbourhood House, Sooke Region Community Health Initiative, Pacific Centre Family Services, Catching the Spirit Youth Society, Victoria Women's Sexual Assault Centre, Edward Milne Community Centre, Leave Out Violence (LOVE), Old Strathcona Youth Society, West Vancouver Community Centre Services, Victoria Brain Injury Society, Mary Manning Centre, Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC, Gateway Theatre of Richmond, District of Saanich, Village of Lions Bay, BC Blind Sports, Alberta Food Banks, Huggs Canada, Watershed Watch Society, Safe City Mississauga, Greater Victoria Police Victim Services, Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance, ABC Head Start Society, Night Hoops Basketball Society, McGill University, The Yoga Outreach Society, Canadian Society for Social Development, Pi Theatre, Intercultural Women's Education Network, Lake Winnipeg Foundation, Nanaimo Brain Injury Society, Financial Fundamentals, Cowichan Green Community Foundation, Seven Summits Centre for Learning, FND Program Society and many more.
Please note, it is essential to fully investigate the eligibility requirements of this program before applying. It is important to understand that all projects must be developed through the services provided by Pixel Sweatshop and the applying organization must be able to contribute matching funds for their project.