Most of us cannot afford to have a full-time webguy on hand when we need it. But, what about if we shared the cost of having one?
Have a professional look after your website 24/7/365 without the huge cost.
Fully-Managed Private Cloud Servers
$1000.00/Year ($500/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
20GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
512MB dedicated RAM
1TB Bandwidth Transfer
$1400.00/Year ($700/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
30GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
1GB dedicated RAM
2TB Bandwidth Transfer
$1800.00/Year ($900/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
40GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
2GB dedicated RAM
3TB Bandwidth Transfer
$2200.00/Year ($1100/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
60GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
4GB dedicated RAM
4TB Bandwidth Transfer
All Hosting/Maintenance Plans include the following:
- Powerful Hex Core machines with dedicated ECC Ram and RAID SSD storage
- Dedicated IP address (IPv6 support)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with latest versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Admin/Development tools: phpMyAdmin, Drush, Ruby, Sass/Compass
- ClamAV virus protection
- Firewall protection and flood control
- Tier-1 Bandwidth 1Gb/second network interface
- Drupal optimized stack
- Drupal database backups daily (30 day restore point)
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Unlimited support tickets/troubleshooting
- 24/7/365 Proactive monitoring of site heath, traffic and performance
- 24/7/365 emergency support
- Unlimited Drupal security updates/patches
- Unlimited Training and Support
- On-the-fly resource upgrades
- Data Centres in Toronto, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Singapore, Frankfurt, London
Weekly Complete Server Backup
Add 25% of the cost of your chosen package. Note that each package already backups the MySQL Database of the site daily. This option backs up the entire server, including OS, Files and Databas(es).
- All software we use is open-source, so there are no additional cost or fees.
- Packages do not include new features.
- A separate email sevice is required from a third party. We recommend Google Apps. It is free for Non-profits. See https://www.google.ca/nonprofits/products/
- All server specs (Disk Space, RAM, etc) is for your entire server, OS, addon software and website.
The 2015 Code for Change season is under way. All Non-Profits, Charities and Community Groups come and apply. http://t.co/L4tCiYQhRq
We are getting near the end of 2014. Get your application for the Code for Change program in soon. http://t.co/L4tCiZ7Tg0
What Happens When You Combine Computer Nerds, Drupal and Hip Hop?: