Most of us cannot afford to have a full-time webguy on hand when we need it. But, what about if we shared the cost of having one?
Have a professional look after your website 24/7/365 without the huge cost.
Fully-Managed Private Cloud Servers
$1000.00/Year ($500/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
20GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
512MB dedicated RAM
1TB Bandwidth Transfer
$1400.00/Year ($700/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
30GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
1GB dedicated RAM
2TB Bandwidth Transfer
$1800.00/Year ($900/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
40GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
2GB dedicated RAM
3TB Bandwidth Transfer
$2200.00/Year ($1100/Year for Non-Profits/Charities)
60GB disk space on Solid State Drives (SSD)
4GB dedicated RAM
4TB Bandwidth Transfer
All Hosting/Maintenance Plans include the following:
- Powerful Hex Core machines with dedicated ECC Ram and RAID SSD storage
- Dedicated IP address (IPv6 support)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with latest versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Admin/Development tools: phpMyAdmin, Drush, Ruby, Sass/Compass
- ClamAV virus protection
- Firewall protection and flood control
- Tier-1 Bandwidth 1Gb/second network interface
- Drupal optimized stack
- Drupal database backups daily (30 day restore point)
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Unlimited support tickets/troubleshooting
- 24/7/365 Proactive monitoring of site heath, traffic and performance
- 24/7/365 emergency support
- Unlimited Drupal security updates/patches
- Unlimited Training and Support
- On-the-fly resource upgrades
- Data Centres in Toronto, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Singapore, Frankfurt, London
Addons: Complete server backups 25% of the cost of the package. Includes 4 backups/month. Note that each package already backups the Database of the site daily. This is an update of the entire server.
- All software we use is open-source, so there are no additional cost or fees.
- Domain registration is $25 annually per domain.
- Packages do not include new features.
- A separate email sevice is required from a third party. We recommend Google Apps. It is free for Non-profits. See https://www.google.ca/nonprofits/products/
- A server specs (Disk Space, RAM, etc) is for your entire server, OS, addon software and website.
The 2015 Code for Change season is under way. All Non-Profits, Charities and Community Groups come and apply. http://t.co/L4tCiYQhRq
We are getting near the end of 2014. Get your application for the Code for Change program in soon. http://t.co/L4tCiZ7Tg0
What Happens When You Combine Computer Nerds, Drupal and Hip Hop?: